Sunday, October 18, 2009

I/WE

I/WE. By Jim 10.18.09

I am no/thing.
We are every/thing.

I am a/lone.
We are to/gether.

I am sad/ness.
We are happi/ness.

I am the seed.
We are the flower.

I am the earth.
We are the universe.

I am the past and future.
We are the now.

I am hope/less.
We are hope/ful.

I am the end.
We are the beginning.

I am lost.
We are found.

I am hate.
We are love.

I am oppression.
We are freedom.

I am dead.
We are a/live.

I am the divide.
We are the bridge.

I am ignorance.
We are wisdom.

I am expensive.
We are free.

I am you.
We are one.

I am the dark.
We are the light.

I am the concrete.
We are the jackhammer.

I am a profit.
We are plentiful.

I am not.
We are.

I am confusion.
We are clarity.

I am the disease.
We are the cure.

I give up.
We forge ahead.

I am a con.
We are a pro.

I am nothing.
We are everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment